Music notation software applications such as Guitar Pro or Finale have excellent chord diagram libraries. As an alternative add chords, scales, arpeggios and blank neck diagrams easily to your sheet music using the fonts Chords and Scales.
- create some pentatonic licks with Guitar Pro.
- in the document's stylesheet choose Texts & Styles > Texts > Scales and Lyrics > Chords
- click the buttons Apply, Save the style… and OK
- select the note where you want to insert a diagram
- in the menu select Note > Text… or type T
- call up the Spotlight Menu* and type Am7 penta V
- highlight the diagram and drag and drop it into Guitar Pro's text window
- repeat with Am7 penta VII
- open Guitar Pro's Lyrics panel
- call up the Spotlight Menu* and type Am7 chord V 2346 (5th position, strings 2,3,4 and 6)
- highlight the diagram and drag and drop it into Guitar Pro's Lyrics panel
- add another Am7 chord manually by using your computer keyboard
* Depending on the installed macOS your Spotlight Search window may look different than above.